Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Harvard and the Military

Good article and worth the read. I am afraid though that its sentiments will fall on deaf ears. The left is all for respecting diversity as long as it is their diversity that you are respecting. Just like the left is all for free speech as long as it is their free speech. The left is all for inalienable rights as long as it is the ones they approve of.

Harvard is all about making a "statement" and kicking ROTC off of campus but they still seem fairly eager to continue to accept take Federal funds.

Typical lefty hypocrites.

I expect that Drew Faust won't take the offered advice and will choose to use this event as a political platform and I also expect that any media coverage will gush about her courage "speaking truth to power" and I unfortunately, I don't expect to be disappointed...

No comments:

Post a Comment