Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Volunteer radar gunslingers nail speeders

Not sure how I feel about this cause a neighbor with an ax to grind could cause a lot of trouble. I'll tell you though, I would sure like to have a ticket book! I could go through that thing in no time. I am not as concerned with general speeding as I am with obeying all of the other rules of the road. My biggest two beefs are with drivers that don't use their signals when turning or changing lanes and with drivers that don't turn on their lights in the rain. The first is to help inform the other drivers of your intentions and the second is a BIG safety issue. You don't turn your lights on in the rain for you as much as you turn them on for everyone else. Rain cuts down on the general visibility and by turning your lights on, it is easier for everyone else to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment