Thursday, August 20, 2009

Biden may run in 2016

I thought that this was so funny that I almost wet myself!

And this gem is too precious!

Valerie Jarrett, a senior advisor to Obama, said in an interview that Biden's verbal missteps are forgivable: "We all have to have our words clarified at times. That's part of what makes the vice president so endearing.

Have to have our words clarified at times? You you kidding me? Biden does not have the verbal skills to fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He mis-speaks more often than Nancy P. and Ted K. combined. He is a social buffoon and the only reason he is VP instead of Hillary is that Obama wanted to make sure he lived through his term. I could win against Biden in a head's up race for goodness sakes! Biden running in 2016 would just about guarantee a Republican president in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment