Thursday, July 17, 2008

What were they thinking?

I am not sure if I am more disappointed in the U.N. or in Israel for this. What the AP chooses to call a prisoner swap is in reality an exchange of 5 cold blooded terrorists for 2 dead solders.



The U.N. once again shows its self to be an enemy to freedom and democracy. They helped to broker this Israel/Lebanon exchange that allowed the release of 5 terrorists in exchange for the bodies of two dead Israeli solders. They also hope to broker more swaps in the future. I am sure that they do. The more terrorists that they can get Israel to release, the more that are available to terrorize Israeli civilians. I believe one of the 5 terrorists released was this "hero".

It has been reported that According to Israeli officials, the bodies were received in a severely-damaged state

Additionally an Israeli official stated "the verification process yesterday was very slow, because, if we thought the enemy was cruel to the living and the dead, we were surprised, when we opened the caskets, to discover just how cruel. And I'll leave it at that."

I won't hold my breath waiting for the U.N. to condemn Lebanon for how the solders were treated both before and after they were killed.

As has been said before, with friends like this, who needs enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment