Friday, April 3, 2015

The 18-month-old racist

“I told Jud McMillin I love his son, but he’s scare of me because of my color,” Democratic Rep. Vanessa Summers said to Mr. McMmillin, who is white, during last week’s debate, the Indy Star reported March 24.

“He looked at me like I was a monster and turned around and cried,” Ms. Summer said, the newspaper reported. “And I told him you need to introduce your child to some people that are dark-skinned so he will not be scared.”

There you have it! There is absolutely no other possible reason for an 18 month old to cry other than racism! I wonder what the cut-off is for racist induced crying? 12 months? 6 months? 2 weeks? Only preemies may apply?

As noted in the source article: It’s becoming near impossible to discern parody from seriousness with this crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment