Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good luck, President Obama. The rest of you can go to hell.

It was a good post and I think that this comment sums up my sentiments nicely as well...

Great post. The complete foolishness and cultish hero worship on display in this lengthy piece of narcissism would be laughable had it not been for the one thing that infuriates me about it, the “selective patriotism” of those on the left. According to the left it is only appropriate to be patriotic when a Democrat is in the White House, once Jindal or Romney or whatever GOPer takes Obama’s place in 2012 or (hopefully not) 2016, patriotism ends.

I did not like Bill Clinton, but I did not stop my love of my country from 1992 to 2000. I truly dislike Barack Obama, but I will be just as much of a Patriotic American tomorrow as I am today. Patriotism should never depend on who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.


Amen brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment