Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Paris Hilton has a better energy policy than Obama

As Ann alludes to, I read this "ad" as being a number of things. I think it is somewhat funny, it does poke fun at McCain and I think it hits Obama hard. It makes him out to be a bigger air-headed celebrity than Paris. I think it helps McCain and hurts Obama. McCain should work to make sure people know about this.

See more funny videos at Funny or Die


As some of the commenters have posted, if the McCain camp were smart, McCain would say:

  • Since Senator Obama refuses townhall debates, maybe Paris will show up.

  • Mention the spot and comment again on his age.

  • Clarify that he and Paris actually DO have the same energy policy, unlike the other candidate that just wants you to add more "hot air" to your tires.

More stuff like that...

This ad from the McCain camp is not bad either though I think the Moses stuff at the end is a little cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment