Monday, November 28, 2005

About me...

I am a middle aged, white male. It sounds funny to say middle aged because I don't feel that way in-side. I probably look that way on the outside, like a weather-worn house but you don't see that from the in-side and it is easy to not see it when you look in the mirror. Your mind's eye is a powerful thing and it continues to show you a younger you long after the fact.

I am married to a wonderful woman that I didn't deserve then and still mostly don't deserve now. We have been together for over 20 years, married for 10. We have no kids. We do have two dogs.

I work in the software industry by day and putter with various other activities at night. My wife spends most of her time taking care of me (believe me it is a full time job and I would not want it for anything).

I recently (earlier this year) started a new job after 13 years with my prior company. I have also just started going to collage (online) after more than 20 years out of school. I was able to locate an online program that allows me the flexibility to get the course work done when I can without the scheduling nightmare of trying to get to a brick-n-mortar building X times a week.

My life is good, happy and full. I like who I am, where I am, what I am doing and who I am doing it with.

Everyone should be so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment